Saturday, April 23, 2022

It Is Almost That Time


Should I stay or should I go? I have two choices, but I must decide soon. My easy choice is to stay in Oklahoma. But, if I do this I still would need to make the trip to Bullhead City, AZ. to retrieve the stuff that was left in storage out there.  I can do this safely as long as I have no problems on the trip. But, I have been struggling to save up enough money to head back to Nevada. I now have enough money to get me there, but it will be a few more weeks before I can safely go with no worries about money. The problem with it all is that I fear that if I do not go soon I stand to lose everything that I have had to leave in storage in Bullhead City, AZ. when I came back to Oklahoma.

My preference is to return to Nevada to stay. My hopes, my plans, and my dreams are all in Nevada. But, if my Boulder City, Nevada apartment complex does not call soon I will be depending strongly on the VA programs that are available in the Las Vegas Valley. And, a lot will depend on whether or not I can go back to work driving a truck.

Friday, April 22, 2022

Donate Thru CashApp

I have spoken with a couple of people today that have run successful fundraisers thru GoFundMe. They both think that I should leave my fundraiser up and running and try to find the key to making it successful. They say that fundraising is often a fickle thing where you never know when or what it takes to turn things around and head for success. So, I have decided to leave it up for now and try to find the time to work with it. Please understand that I am also very busy trying to find a way to solve my problems without a fundraiser. I will keep trying to do this as I work to make the fundraiser a success.
You can support my future efforts by visiting my blog at and clicking on my $CASHTAG in the right-hand column. If you cannot donate to my cause just drop a note to say HELLO.
THANK YOU for your help and confidence in me.

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Eye Surgery Update


My eye surgery went well today, but I think I will have to wear patch a patch for a week, maybe two. They said my vision won’t clear up enough for a vision test for 2 months or more. That puts a damper on trying to get a new CDL and finding a trucking job. But, I will try to get a bead on whether I will even have a chance for a trucking job.