Saturday, April 23, 2022

It Is Almost That Time


Should I stay or should I go? I have two choices, but I must decide soon. My easy choice is to stay in Oklahoma. But, if I do this I still would need to make the trip to Bullhead City, AZ. to retrieve the stuff that was left in storage out there.  I can do this safely as long as I have no problems on the trip. But, I have been struggling to save up enough money to head back to Nevada. I now have enough money to get me there, but it will be a few more weeks before I can safely go with no worries about money. The problem with it all is that I fear that if I do not go soon I stand to lose everything that I have had to leave in storage in Bullhead City, AZ. when I came back to Oklahoma.

My preference is to return to Nevada to stay. My hopes, my plans, and my dreams are all in Nevada. But, if my Boulder City, Nevada apartment complex does not call soon I will be depending strongly on the VA programs that are available in the Las Vegas Valley. And, a lot will depend on whether or not I can go back to work driving a truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment